Sunday, August 21, 2011

The beginning

"As swiftly as it begins, it comes to an end without warning"-Myself

I welcome you to my first blog. The word Blog disgusts me so from now on it will be referenced as Tablet. The purpose for this Tablet is so my mind can be cleared of the shadows inhabiting it. These "shadows" cause great pain and distress. Those that are deeply loved suffer because of the discomfort these shadows cause. If there exists anyone understand this condition, they are welcome to comment and those who are not, are invited to share their thoughts as well. At this very moment, the shadows are crawling in and out of my subconscious like worms in a festering apple. They move and yet they remain still as if traveling back and forth through some alternate world....it hurts.

"Loud as life, Silent as Death"-Myself

No comments:

Post a Comment